facebook

Incoming PNM question

by: pnm

How am i supposed to judge a whole sorority off of only talking to a select few girls from that sorority during recruitment. I'm worried i will love the girls i talk to then realize that they arent the majority of the girls and i dont really fit in when its too late.

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Unfortunately, it’s all based off of who you talk to. I am in a ‘top’ sorority and have many friends that i consider myself similar to in ‘lower mid’ and ‘upper mid’ sororities. I ended dropping those sororities solely because I didn’t vibe well with who I talked to, but I know I would’ve been fine in those chapters based off of the friends I have in them. Obviously though, I wouldn’t trade my sisters for the world, and that’s why they say trust the process. You never know which chapter you will love/hate, no matter what this website says about their ranking. It really is a lottery on who you talk to, but that shouldn’t discourage you from rushing. You’ll end up where you’re meant to be - everyone does.

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.