facebook

Question About Rushing As A Sophomore

by:    

I will be a sophomore girl this coming fall and I’m really interested in Greek Life. I did not rush my freshman year because I guess I was too caught up in the sorority stereotypes to really give it a chance with open eyes. Now, I would love to find sisterhood and a philanthropy I’m passionate about in a chapter on campus.

Will I be judged harder/less likely to get a big for rushing as a sophomore or does that not matter?

Posted By: Fall2020PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No! Definitely do it! Plenty of sophomores rush!

By: Sister
#2by:    

It does not matter at all!! Be aware that you will be asked a lot of the same questions based off of you telling the current members that you’re a sophomore (ex. Why you decided to rush now, how your first year was, where you lived, boring things like that). But every PNM gets those stupid generic questions from most houses anyway! I’m so excited for you!

By: Not at all!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

It's a great idea to rush as a sophomore. You've had time at UK to figure out who you are and what you want. Be confident in that. If you have friends in chapters, let them know that you are going through recruitment!

By: royal

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.