facebook

Retention Rate

by:    

Why does Alpha Phi have such a bad retention rate? I’ve met more people who have dropped then stayed and I wonder why.

Posted By: ???
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Because they have to constantly cob random girls. The actual members do not welcome the cob’s or get to know them. The cob’s drop, or the actual members drop from not liking that they don’t even know their sisters! Plus their reputation is poor, and many don’t want to be associated with it.

By: Yikes.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

What is their retention rate? How does it compare to the average rate on campus?

By: Sjp
by: Truth   

They have on average 1-5 seniors. In comparison, chapters like Theta & ADPi have ~50-60. Just goes to show the quality of the girls and how they are treated

By: Truth
#3by:    

My roommate was an alpha phi and no one in her pledge class dropped so I'm confused on what you're talking about? She said they couldn't even COB bc they had too many members

By: confused
by: LOL   

That’s hilarious because it’s so false. Probably the worst cover up attempt ever, aphi

By: LOL
#4by:    

Bump.

By: Oof
#5by:    

Aphis are some of the rudest and most arrogant girls I’ve ever met. They love to try and act top tier and better than everyone else, but it’s ironic considering they have one of the worst reputations on campus. I don’t blame anyone for getting out while they can.

By: The Truth
by: hahaha   

lol, bump this ^

By: hahaha
#6by:    

Bump p

By: .
#7by:    

bumpp.

By: mhmm
#8by:    

spill the tea

By: lolz
#9by:    

continuing circle for them. hazing probs

By: ky girl
by: cat pack   

bump for pnms

By: cat pack
#10by:    

bump this

By: ukk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.