facebook

Freshman in the fall

by:    

I’m gonna be a freshman and I’m rushing. I talked to my sisters friend who is in Phi Mu here and she told me about some the best fraternities on campus. She recommended KA, Theta Chi, and Kappa Sig. I was just wondering if that is the general belief on campus because I don’t wanna join a bad fraternity and regret it.

Posted By: yuh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

it doesn’t really matter what frat you join as long as you feel like it’s right for you. honestly, i’d rather join a frat that isn’t the most popular than to be in a popular frat that i can’t make friends in. no one’s gonna make fun of you for joining a certain one.

By: ukgreek
#2by:    

Those fraternities aren’t the most popular, but you have to join whichever frat you make the best connections with during rush no matter their popularity status.

By: Cats

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Rushing shouldn’t be about joining “the most popular” or “best” fraternity on campus because that’s all subjective. You should keep an open mind and find the best fit for you. Find a group of guys you can be yourself and become friends with.

By: For rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.