facebook

Kappa middle tier?

by: Really

Is Kappa really a middle tier sorority? Any Kappa I see is usually very large and/or not very attractive. I know there is more than just looks when ranking a sorority, but any Kappa I have met is not very social. I plan on going through recruitment and would just like to know the truth about the middle tier sororities because I probably won’t be able to get a bid from a top tier one.

Posted By: Really
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Honestly, they are lower mid/upper bottom with kd, phi mu, and dz

By: Truth
by: ^^^Apr 20, 2020 5:49:32 PM

Bump this ^^

By: ^^^
by: YupApr 22, 2020 10:24:48 AM

Bump

By: Yup
by: Yes May 6, 2020 8:03:39 AM

Facts ^^

By: Yes
#2  by: truth   

If you're looking for "truth" you won't find it here, everyone on here either loves drama (like myself), is salty bc they didn't get the sorority they wanted, or is self ranking and puts others down bc they want to make themselves seem better than they are. When you go through recruitment, you'll know where you belong- it's not about ranks, it's about where you fit in best bc it's about joining the PEOPLE not necessarily the chapter

By: truth
#3  by: Yep   

They are not middle tier

By: Yep
#4  by: Oof   

Bottom tier, possibly below agd

By: Oof
#5  by: Stranger   

Kappa used to be full of bigger/not so attractive girls but as they got their new house they started getting prettier, better girls. Most of the duds have graduated by now. I think their newer pledge classes are pretty middle tier.

By: Stranger
#6  by: They suck    

Bump

By: They suck
#7  by: Nope   

Do NOT pledge Kappa!!! I did and totally regret it. I ended up dropping it. There are some nice girls, but mainly full of very weird girls. No fraternities want to have socials with them, just the very bottom ones. I was looking for a social sorority and this is definitely not it! The sisterhood really isn’t that great. Lots of high school type arguments. I would pick any other chapter over Kappa!

By: Nope
by: AgreeJun 1, 2020 4:38:35 PM

Kappa either pairs with Asig or Chi Psi! YUCK!

By: Agree
#8  by: me   

bump this

By: me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.