Gphi
dz
Agd

Posted By: Big blue
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Aphi, gphi down.
aphi is not above chi o.
gphi is bottom and will be for a while. you can’t be above other chapters when you have been on campus for a year with all random cob’s.

By: No
by: ky   

I agree they’ll be on the bottom for a while but how do you expect a chapter to start other than doing cob?

By: ky
by: Lol   

You’re missing the point. The point is that they’re bottom tier and can’t be anywhere but there for a while

By: Lol
by: nah   

Aphi has prettier girls than chio any day they're way more involved outside the obvious greek sing and have just as nice of a house as them. Chio was better in previous years but has dropped so much and now takes really odd mixes of girls and only shows up once a year to put on their big event.

By: nah
by: Lol   

Ok, aphi !!!!!!

By: Lol
#2by:    

I’ve heard aphi’s sisterhood isn’t good or whatever that means but most of them are hot af so I don’t understand their lower ranking

By: As a guy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ummm....   

Because a sorority’s ranking has to do with more things than the girls’ bodies.............. smh

By: Ummm....
#3by:    

Bump, this is accurate

By: Truth
#4by:    

Bump

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.