facebook

Fall 2020 rush.

by:    

Do you think I could rush in a good frat in the fall? I’ll be 22 years sophomore

Posted By: Matt D
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No...

By: Uh
by: John   

You’re right bro,he’s old, but I think if the dude is cool, the brothers could think about that

By: John
#2by:    

I rushed and earned a bid as a 23 year old lol. Guys who rush at 21+ usually are doing so for different reasons than the stereotypical 18 y/o whose main concern is access to alcohol, girls, parties, and lots of friends, very quickly. If those are primary the reasons you want to join, I’d recommend against rushing; you’ll probably be viewed as immature at best and incredibly creepy at worst.

But if you truly think you can make a fraternity better and be a great brother to a group of guys, then go for it, and be ready to convince them of why exactly that’s true.

By: Go4it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.