facebook

axo calm down.

by:    

Been noticeable these past few weeks how much AXO has been self ranking... if you self rank at least don’t put other groups down in the process. This needs to stop.
This group is growing, but note there are lots of improvements also needed to be made. Such as keeping retention with the most COB girls and your hazing incident in the news.
Self ranking is never a good look on any group, and the few who are making AXO look bad should re-evaluate how they try to raise up AXO

Posted By: Greek police
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kd.... you need to stfu

By: kd is bottom tier tho
by: ^   

This is the type of stuff that makes me not want to be apart of AXO.. so embarrassing

By: ^
#2by:    

You’re the only one making AXO look bad. Grow up.

By: Um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

I think the reason why this was posted was because.. shocker.. someone Axo is making them look bad and you don’t wanna accept that!

By: Lol
#3by:    

There’s no reason to attack a chapter that’s doing well.... you sound very insecure and threatened

By: Yikes
by: Lmao    

If their chapter was doing well they wouldn’t have to attack and put down others... AXOs live on this website bc their chapter isn’t as good as they wish

By: Lmao
#4by:    

Bump! About time

By: yes!
#5by:    

Yes oh my gosh they have put down so many sororities and literally live on here so glad someone finally is putting them in their place...

By: Bump!
#6by:    

bump this

By: me

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.