facebook

end of 2019 ranks

by: blamawhama

End of the year ranks... things have switched a little, but not much from recruitment this year. Top is top, bottom is bottom, the rest fall chronologically in between. And yes, some houses are their own line because they don’t fit with the line above/below it perfectly

Adpi, theta
Chi o
Tridelt, aphi
Pi phi
axo, dg, kappa
Phi mu
Dz, Kd
Agd, gphi

Posted By: blamawhama
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ky    

Switch chio behind tri delt

By: Ky
by: yesDec 25, 2019 11:09:55 AM

agreed chi o down

By: yes
#2  by: Hm   

Axo needs to be moved down a bit, they have a strong philanthropy and are growing but they are still a confusing group that’s dynamic is odd.. give them time still

Also Tridelt aphi and chi o are all on the fall and could be argued over where they rank too

By: Hm
by: YupDec 27, 2019 10:10:47 AM

Yeah I would put tridelt, aphi, and chi o as upper mid. Not “lower top” By any means, and they are falling

By: Yup
by: OkayDec 29, 2019 9:38:26 PM

Yeah I buy that. Axo should still be on the same line though, but maybe switched with dg. I would also say tri delt and chio are falling but I think aphi is rising/staying.

By: Okay
#3  by: Kentucky   

Some questionable placements here. From what I've encountered, Tri Delt seriously needs to be on top. No, I am not a Tri Delt. Historicall APhi and DG have had retention problems. Hence, should be down with AXO and KKG. Maybe Kappa even needs to be below AXO. Seriously unimpressive, sloppy. KD and Phi Mu should be up under Pi Phi - yes, I am absolutely serious. Both are extremely stable, do great with their philanthropies, and present themselves very well on campus. Phi Mu won Greek Sing with incredible teamwork = sisterhood. I realize this shakes things up a bit, LoL, but ranks on here are all too often based on very old data and are resistant to change.

By: Kentucky
by: loooooolDec 26, 2019 8:00:16 AM

ur on crack

By: looooool
#4  by: nooo   

some kd/phi mu is mad bc they just bumped 10 old af rankings after seeing this.... you love to see is #self #rank #queens

this is honestly accurate except i would move aphi down a line

By: nooo
#5  by: Yes   

Switch axo and dg. Otherwise, this rocks.

By: Yes
by: YesDec 29, 2019 9:35:57 PM

Agreed

By: Yes
#6  by: Guy   

Aphi and tri delt above chi o.. there I said it 🤷🏽‍♂️

By: Guy
by: hahahaDec 30, 2019 9:57:31 AM

Tridelt yes, aphi noooooooooo. Lmao

By: hahaha
#7  by: yes   

Bump!

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.