facebook

sorority instagram rankings

by: Kentucky

1. Tri delt - has a very pretty cold tone aesthetic
2. Theta - has a very pretty warm tone aesthetic
3. KD - has a good warm tone aesthetic and has recently been only posting their cuter girls
4. Adipi - not that great of an aesthetic, but has cute photos / girls that make up for it
5. Piphi - not really a strong aesthetic but lots of cute photos / girls that make up for it like
6. AXO - Use to have a strong aesthetic, doesn’t anymore. Still has cute photos & girls to advertise their image.
7. Phi Mu - has a very unique & dark aesthetic that you don’t usually see on sorority instagrams. A nice change.
8. AXO - use to have really cute aesthetic, doesn’t any more. Still cute photos, however.
9. 7. AlphaGam - has a strong aesthetic going on right now. Would be ranked higher if their pictures had more cute original ideas / girls to promote their chapter
10. Delta Gamma - looks like they’re trying to start an aesthetic, but hadn’t quite gotten their yet.
11. Chio - their insta is kind of a mess. Judging from members personal instagrams, they can do much better.
12. KKG - they have an aesthetic, but it looks bad. If I was judging off of their previous one they would be much higher.
13. Delta Zeta - like kkg, their current aesthetic isn’t pleasing. Old one was much better.

Gamma Phi Beta will be given a pass as they are new & I don’t think they have a social media chair yet. Hopefully that will get handed out before summer so they can fix it for recruitment, because it is a literal hot mess right now.

Posted By: Kentucky
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kentucky   

I mixed up Aphi & AXO at #6. Alpha Phi should be number 6, and axo should be where it is the second time at 8.

By: Kentucky
#2  by: Me   

Switch axo and phimu

By: Me
by: KentuckyDec 26, 2019 7:23:44 AM

Not.

by: KentuckyDec 26, 2019 7:23:53 AM

Not.

#3  by: Wtf   

Do you have nothing to do with your life? This is the worst thing I’ve ever seen ranking an Instagram page? wow you’re sad and shallow

By: Wtf
by: seriouslyDec 19, 2019 8:58:49 AM

You took the words from my mouth! Someone needs a new hobby.

By: seriously
#4  by: And I oop   

Some of y’all heated bc ur sorority got ranked low & it shows

By: And I oop
by: LmaoDec 20, 2019 1:33:02 AM

No girl no one cares people are shook that you’re this shallow and this comment proves it... if all you care about is a social media page your personality probably bland as hell

By: Lmao
#5  by: Kentucky   

Hey, semester is over, time for diversion. Oddly enough, this is interesting, taking time to do this, BECAUSE SOCIAL MEDIA MATTERS.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.