facebook

kappa is not middle

by:    

The amount of kappa’s self ranking on this page is honestly pathetic. They get a new house and like 4 pretty girls and they think they’re middle? haha

Posted By: pipe down
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I love Kappa but I've been thinking this... like I've thought am I missing something because I haven't really seen a huge change plus they are having to do COB which I don't feel is ever a good thing.

By: cats
#2by:    

does it matter that much to you? Their sorority is doing well and you should be happy for them. whenever any sorority starts to do well others feel the need to put them down. DG and AXO also did well this year recruiting and right away people put them down also. phi mu has also been rising and everyone is trying to put any rising chapter down because they feel threatened.

By: oh my
#3by:    

Kappa us as much right to rank themselves on here as anyone else. If they love their sisterhood, that’s great!

Frankly, only women in the chapter really know what it’s really like. Women who join any chapter join because they have a connection. Good for them.

By: PanLove

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I agree with this post kappa is not middle and most of the girls in kappa think it’s so prestigious because they have money but that doesn’t make a chapter good. And kappa isn’t middle

By: Kappas upper bottom
#5by:    

the amount of down ranks on this post just proves how much kappa is all over this site this year.

By: sooo
#6by:    

bump this

By: me

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.