facebook

is the axo investigation still on?

by:    

Someone explain what’s going on with axo. I know a lot of new members dropped but now their doing COB. Just curious if and when the investigation took place?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They haze and that’s why their members dropped

By: Well
#2by:    

From what I know none of their new members have dropped...

By: Hold on

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Y’all commenting back don’t know anything and just love getting the chance to tear down another sorority. They didn’t haze, they’re back on, & people aren’t dropping. Stop being ignorant to the first comment

By: Facts
by: HA   

Ha, you seem like the ignorant one. They we’re literally on the NEWS for being under investigation for hazing and you’re going to get butt hurt over the truth?? You must be in axo.

By: HA
#4by:    

Yes . They were on the news because one girl cried hazing because she wasn’t used to drinking and was invited out. They were cleared. And no I’m not an axo but believe what you want. Of all chapters to haze, you REALLY think it’d be axo. The thought of that is honestly funny

By: Truth
by: Truth   

Of all chapters that haze I KNOW that one is axo. Chill out AXO.

By: Truth
by: Geez   

Calm down

By: Geez

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.