facebook

gamma phi beta

by: :)

So like since gphi is getting their charter group together are they going to give everyone a bid that signs up? How does that work?

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

Probably

By: Hi
#2  by: ky   

It's actually pretty competitive. Obviously not to the degree that the current established sororities are, but their pref is invite only, too. I've read about other chapters colonizing in different places and they've all said that just because it isn't formal recruitment, doesn't mean just anyone can join

By: ky
by: ^Sep 20, 2019 1:10:18 PM

Exactly. They have people from internationals interviewing every girl. If they don’t see you in their letters or representing their values, they won’t give you a bid. Just because they can take up to total, doesn’t mean they will.

By: ^
by: :(Sep 21, 2019 5:19:57 PM

It is competitive, I got dropped from gamma phi today. Got dropped from primary recruitment too. #winning

By: :(
#3  by: Oh   

How many girls do you think they’ll take?

By: Oh
by: WellSep 20, 2019 7:15:57 PM

Probably not many. The process is going to be extremely selective because they are trying to build a strong foundation for their chapter. They don’t want to end up the next aoii.

By: Well
#4  by: Hi   

Some girls got dropped after last round, but there’s definitely a handful that still need to be cut, based on looks, if they want a chance at becoming a good tier.

by: HiSep 21, 2019 7:52:54 PM

At least I heard they were dropped anyways. No actual proof.

by: UhSep 23, 2019 5:31:50 AM

i know girls personally that got cut so ok

By: Uh
by: NoSep 23, 2019 7:44:15 AM

Gphi nationally is not a sorority that will cut girls for looks in order to be a “top chapter.” Their established chapters may but their national representatives are not going to.

By: No
#5  by: KY   

Yuh but is gphi even going to be invited to the parties

By: KY
by: kySep 23, 2019 5:30:47 AM

yes, a few fraternities already reached out to members on bid day about it

By: ky

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.