facebook

one question? a.

by:    

How good is Adpi at Kentucky? I am an Adpi at a another sec school and I might transfer? At my current school we are top.

Posted By: Just curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

So you are from Florida, UGA or USC?

By: Sec
#2by:    

ADPi is a nice sorority here but how about you give it a chance instead of being focused on rank.

By: hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I mean they are a top house here but I agree, you shouldn’t care about that.... they also have a tough transfer policy because they are so hard to get into. Hope your gpa is high or forget it

By: They’re top
by: Not worried   

As I am the other person that asked about Adpi at Kentucky. I am stem with a 4.0 average. So GPA will not be an issue for me. Adpi chapters in general have a high focus on academics. I just want to be a fit in. Tiers do not matter to me. My sister is an Adpi at another sec in the sec west school. Her house is bottom. Does not matter as it is the quality of the girls that you see in all the Adpi chapters. My mother was also an Adpi.

By: Not worried

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.