facebook

tell me what you think of ...

by:    

we all know the top tiers but i feel like middle and bottom are always changing.. what do y’all think of kappa? they got people we prefed and idk how people prefed theta and kappa?

Posted By: a theta
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

A girl in my gamma chi prefed theta and kd a few years ago.. i don’t think every person who prefs a top tier only prefs top tiers. Like not every theta prefed adpi too. Besides that I do think kappa did well this year as did all the mid tier sororities

By: It happens

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

just because you’re “top tier” doesn’t necessarily mean girls want to join, they saw stuff they really liked in both your chapter and kappas chapter, but yes the middle is changing and Kappa is a strong rising middle tier sorority right now

By: girl
#3by:    

top tiers change too and this next year or so will probably look different if change continues.. DG is on a strong rise with Kappa while some upper sororities - that have been slipping - could lose their spot in time to strong rising middle tiers

By: change
#4by:    

Kappas new members are obsessed with boosting their image On this site need to chill, We all know girls in kappa all had AGD Or they got the rejects that other middle chapters didn’t want. That’s the tea.

By: Lol
by: wow   

If you actually talked to some girls instead of just assuming you’d know this is false

By: wow
by: Wow    

It makes me sad to see all the kappa and phi mu hate for one another on here lately... I’m not going to lie I’m an alum of one of these chapters and used to be soo close to a lot of girls in the other chapter. I always felt like our chapters were kind of similar. Idk if that’s where all the hate is coming from? Either way it’s sad to see.

By: Wow
by: ??   

first off if you’re an alum why are you still looking at this? It’s not that important. Second phi mu and kappas are still friends there’s maybe one or two girls that may personally have a problem but that does not mean an entire chapter does. Stop being dramatic and stirring the pot. And just because like 3 people say Kappa is growing does not mean they are “obsessed” with boosting their image. Its likely it’s not them saying that anyways and even if so it’s not every times. Every sorority has girls that are obsessed with their image anyways. It’s just jealousy putting down a sorority just because they get a compliment.

By: ??
#5by:    

How rude!

By: Kentucky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.