facebook

??? what’s going on with axo

by:    

what’s going on with axo?
what is the investigation about and what does that mean?!
someone plz explain what’s going on

Posted By: axo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They currently aren’t on any form of probation much less getting kicked off campus. When any sorority gets put on probation (such as social probation, which many sororities are on right now) they do an “investigation” first. Not sure why it’s being blown out of proportion. This always happens in Greek life. The same thing (false rumors taking off) also happened with DZ and Pi Phi during recruitment. People thought DZ was getting kicked off campus lol but they were just put on social probation. Only difference between them and AXO is AXO has news coverage.

By: rumor buster 3000

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

My guess is that something happened with a pledge at an unofficial tailgate or something to that effect (again this is just a guess) But I know sororities have gotten in trouble in the past for having off campus tailgates. But I'd really like to know what the investigation is about too! I mean... I think it must be serious to have news coverage.

By: wondering the same

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.