as a former axo

by:    

Hahahaha there's a reason half of my pledge class dropped two years ago 😂

Posted By: Lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

What’s the reason?

By: Curious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

Nationally it's probably fine, but at UK it's a sh'tty sorority, full of wannabes who don't know how to run a damn organization properly

By: Lol
by: ?   

It’s like the chapter was started 6 years ago and they are still trying to get their footing or something. No sorority will figure it out right off the bat. Gamma phi beta won’t figure it out right off the bat either, which is fine

By: ?
#2by:    

As a former AXO, this doesn’t surprise me at all. I dropped solely because all anyone cared about was getting new pledges and maintaining an image. No one on the exec board gave a f about anyone’s mental health or wellbeing and would push their agenda on all the members. It was scary the lengths they would go through just to look good and build the social ladder.

By: shiiiii
by: cat pack   

dont be shy, speak on the hazing scandal

By: cat pack
#3by:    

Just saying u look weird coming on here to bash a sorority that you dropped. Like obviously its still relevant if u have time to come on here to hate on a chapter that other girls still like and enjoy... lol makes u look weird

By: lol
by: ~~   

Not really, it just makes them seem as thought they have something to say and this is a platform to say it.

By: ~~
#4by:    

I’m sincerely sorry that you didn’t have a good experience with your sorority, that happens with any chapter, but I know several a chi o girls and they love it. It just depends. It’s not really cool to bash your former sorority and you say two years ago everyone dropped- for a chapter that has only been around for 4 years, a lot has happened since then and the reason you dropped may not be relevant anymore.

By: Sorry
#5by:    

dang half is so much i hope they are doing better

By: Tea
#6by:    

I am also a former Axo and I agree completely!! Part of the reason I joined was because it was so new and offered opportunities to grow and really create a legacy here at UK..the sorority being new wasn’t the problem...the problem was that the sorority has really cliquey mean girls. If you’re not initially accepted by the “popular” girls you will never advance in the sorority. They’re so focused on improving to a middle tier sorority that they lost sight on what everyone really wants out of a sorority which is sisterhood! Sure maybe it looks “weird” for us former girls to come on here and “bash” the sorority but we paid a lot of money to be in the sorority and the point on this website is to openly discuss Greek life on campus sooo?

By: Former Axo
#7by:    

bumppp

By: uk
#8by:    

lets hear it

By: ukk
#9by:    

pnms need more info

By: lolz
#10by:    

Trueee

By: A phi ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.