facebook

please answer really curious

by:    

Rushing u hear the tiers but what makes theta so amazing or trio Delt or adpi or chi o compared to any other tier? Is it looks gpa? Why do ppl make it seem as if getting these houses (especially Kentucky girls) is so special and a thing to brag ab not being cut. (I’m coming out of state) aren’t all of the houses equally selective since they all have to meet quota. And why do ppl talk other houses down. Rushing has been so anxiety driven bc of this I j wanted input especially since tomorrow is bid dat

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Because deep down those are the houses rooted in insecurities and bitter hearts. Their values lie in more surface level aspects and they don’t look for girls based on who they are as a person. They only care to accept girls society has deemed “most desirable”. Superficial and lack authenticity. Not all girls in those chapters are like that. Unfortunately, they have standards they feel they have to meet in order to be seen as the best by everyone looking in. Most don’t really like each other and most probably don’t even know their sisters names. They believe if they look the best they are the best. They rank other chapters as less worthy in order to make themselves seem more desirable. Put it this way, if you like money and fame and status, you join “top” tiers. If you like true sisterhood, genuine moments, and community, you join a lower tier. It’s lonely at the top, and I truly believe a lot of the girls in those sororities aren’t as happy as they pretend to be. It’s a shame because some are probably really amazing, but they chose houses that don’t care to love who they are, only what they look like.

By: Truth.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Pnm   

That is actually such a good answer thanks for not bringing anyone specific down!!

By: Pnm
#2by:    

First off gpa matters, who you know and how strong your connections are, remember Louisville girls and lex girls have known the majority of people who have been in these chapters and or have an in house sibling. But being in one of those houses means NOTHING. I promise the middle and lower are beautiful, smart, fun, ..... the girls in the top houses act as if they are better they are not . They are trendy girls, beautiful girls, quiet girls, loud girls, hippy girls and so on in every chapter. Point I’m making is the status is irrelevant join a chapter that wants you for you. Being in a chapter because it looks like the cool thing to do will hurt you in the long run.

By: Girls are so pretentious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.