facebook

social probation

by:    

Delta Zeta is on probation so I would be careful when making a decision. Keep in mind you won’t be able to do much with them when you first join....

Posted By: C-A-T-S
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Dz girls did not care about the rules literally saw one buying beer a few days ago also pi phi too

By: It’s true
by: O   

Literally all the sororities have girls that break the rules

By: O
#2by:    

Delta Zeta is NOT on probation :) this is a big rumor that needs to stop! ADPi and Tri Delt were on probation last year and were totally fine, so even if this was true it wouldn’t even matter! Please stop trying to scare PNMs away from houses that they find to be the best place for them.

By: :)
by: Fake   

It isn’t a rumor and girls should know what they are joining before they do. It isn’t fair chapters do not tell PNMs about their status before they join. I will post proof they are on probation because I have a video of one of their members on the phone yelling about it.

By: Fake
#3by:    

Even if they are, doesn't it just mean they can't have social events with alcohol? Not like they can't do anything.. Plus they aren't the only ones on probation right now so why call just them out for it? If you're gonna call out one Sorority, call them all out. Unless one of them is your chapter and you're just trying to deflect of yourself so you don't look bad. There are probably 2-4 Sororities on probation every year, stop acting like DZ is any different.

By: NBD19

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: In fact    

They can only have 1 per semester (THAT SUCKS) while every sorority will at least have multiple date parties, semi, and formal! Get yo facts right ‘

By: In fact
by: Not true   

That's actually not true. So get YO facts right.

By: Not true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.