facebook

prepare for all scenarios

by: Breathe

In the morning when you receive your schedule say back to your self I am enough, I am strong, and I can do this. This is where you could get cut from multiple houses and sometimes only be left with few. So it’s really important to put away all you pre rush judgments and go into this round seeing where you fit in best. If things are not going your way don’t give up and say I’m done. Realize there are reasons you didn’t get a certain house back. As upset as you may be remember in a month, days, and maybe a year you will clearly see/understand WHY it didn’t work out that way.
Girls who get one house back or get released from recruitment it’s nothing personal it’s part of a great plan. A plan that you could become a charter member for Gamma Phi Beta. You could Cob into another chapter, and or you could get really involved on campus. I know rush seems like the end all be all but it’s not. Sometimes not having something makes you realize how much you actually liked and wanted it and will make you appreciate it later on. That if you get the chance in the future to be in a Greek organization you will not waste it. There is a REASON for everything. No matter what your schedule says each of you are amazing humans and should feel so proud of yourself.

Posted By: Breathe
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.