facebook

psa to everyone

by:    

I HATE these rankings. Stop with them and stop trying to justify your spot. Stop the self rankings as well. Let girls find where they need to be. Better yet, get off this site ladies. All chapters are DIFFERENT. That’s what brings diversity to this campus. All are good in their own ways and there really is a place for everyone. You can’t compare Phi Mu to DG. You can’t compare KD to Chi O. They. Are. Different. If you’re on here you’re destroying the whole system of Greek life. #panhellove #diversity am I right . Thought we were empowering each other...?

Posted By: Here we fo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes! Every chapter is a wonderful empowering place to be

By: Greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

YUP! Ignore the whole artificial tier thing. The criteria for the tier thing is superficial. GO WHERE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE. Accept all invites possible. Work the process. And enjoy getting to meet so many people.

By: Kentucky
#3by:    

Panlove 💗

By: Toomuch
#4by:    

I’m happy where I landed even though it wasn’t in the top of some these rankings. For me, my chapter is top. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

By: Happy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.