facebook

girls don’t be upset when you get your schedules back

by:    

Girls I know you have all been anxiously waiting to get your schedules back but I warn you now to not be upset if you only get 3 or 5 houses back. That’s normal and with the volume of girls going through recruitment GPA is everything honestly if you have a 3.4 or below you best be keeping your options VERY open. Even girls with 4.0s there is no guarantee for you either. If you get houses back you are upset with DO NOT let it show because the girls will be able to tell if you don’t want to be there and you will most likely get dropped. I know everybody has these unrealistic thoughts of going theta. Girls unless you have in house connections good luck!
You never know you could fall in love with a house that you didn’t think you would like. KEEP AN OPEN MIND. Do not rely on COB or snap bidding. I know when things don’t go your way it’s easier to think about the easy way out but don’t. Most chapters likely won’t need to do COB this year. Your only chance would be Gamma phi beta. Just because your friend might not like a chapter doesn’t mean you can’t. Remember do what’s good for you not what’s good for someone else. if your so called “friends” are gonna judge you for being in a certain chapter then they are not your friends. Every girl in every chapter has faced their own disappointments so don’t think it’s just you! I challenge each of you to go into this weekend with an open mind and know that process works and you need to trust it!

Posted By: Be open
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes, Yes, Yes!

By: Been there.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.