facebook

sorority reps

by: imo

obviously everyone has different opinions on chapters but these are what seem to be the most general reps

no particular order within tiers

top: most top chapters care more about looks and are more involved socially - i.e. you’ll see them out at a party or all over instagram

theta - stereotypical top tier; pretty girls - lots of blondes and money; they know they’re top and don’t care to act like they’re better than others; see them out often but they don’t really talk to anyone from other chapters aside from prob tri delt

tri delt - another stereotypical top chapter; pretty, wealthy girls; well liked by frats and you’ll see them out very often - known as party girls; a LOT more approachable/friendly imo than theta but still known to be rude

chi o - seems to have nicer girls than other tops but I never really see them out so not sure how true that is; big on philanthropy (Greek sing)

adpi - known as the “smart” sorority and they make sure everyone knows it; big mix of super pretty girls and very bland ones; not super involved socially - the ones that do go out make a BIG deal of showing it

mid: similar to top but have more of a mix between outgoing and reserved members

dg - well liked on campus from what I’ve heard; don’t know any personally and never see them out so idk much else

aphi - generally has a bad rep on campus and known for trying to be better than others; lots of focus on having “instagrammable” members; a lot of aphis are sweethearts but get overshadowed by the bad ones; struggle with retention and do cob even though a lot of members try to hide it

axo - newer on campus; big mix of partier girls and more reserved; suuuuuper nice house; see them out pretty often but they don’t really have a “type” yet so it’s hard to pick them out

pi phi - seems to be moving up especially with the last pledge class; similar vibe to aphi without the baggage; don’t really see them out often

lower mid/bottom: diverse pledge classes like mid but care more about personality/involvement than top or mid chapters

kd - generally sweet girls; don’t really see them out often and aren’t super involved with other chapters it seems like; don’t seem to care as much as mid or top chapters about girls’ instagrammability

kkg - probably the most diverse chapter from what I’ve seen; don’t really have a “type” - I’ve met all kinds of girls who are kappas; generally not the prettiest girls but nice ones

dz - party girls of the mid/bottom; care about looks but are more concerned with personality (everyone I’ve met is very outgoing); rumors that they’ve had some drama with exec recently

agd - honestly haven’t met one since recruitment but they seem to have the same vibe as kkg - not really a certain “type” and more accepting of different looks or personalities than top chapters; big into cob it looks like

phi mu - not super involved with other chapters and keep to themselves but could just be bc their house is isolated lol; not known to have the prettiest girls; seem to do a lot with cob so if primary rush doesn’t work out they’re a good bet \n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: imo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bump    

Who ever wrote this must have zero life other than bringing other chapters down and not to mention how this whole written scale is so off. Girl go do something with your life pnm’s don’t care about FAKE NEWS

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.