facebook

alpha phi

by:    

Is all the aphi hate on here accurate?? It seems very extreme

Posted By: idk
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Bump, I have friends who go there and they think aphi has the prettiest girls and should be top tier but nobody on here agrees... why?

By: !!!
by: KY   

Gee, THANKS, Alpha Phi!!!

By: KY
#2by:    

Lol no its accurate...... just wait til youre at uk. You’ll see #avoid #them

By: Hah
#3by:    

Yes the hate is true and you will forever be looked down upon for being an aphi

By: Dumb dummer dumbest
#4by:    

All the hate on here is from mean jealous Thetas. Lots of beautiful girls who are actually sweet and nice to other sororities. And no I am not an alpha phi just keeping it real.

By: Jealous
by: HAHA   

i promise no one is jealous of a sorority with a reputation like that honey hahah

By: HAHA
#5by:    

No. It’s not real or accurate. People on here just like to use hate to make themselves feel better

By: uK
#6by:    

Unfortunately, a lot is true. I’ve talked to a lot of a phi’s and seriously they either dropped or wanted to drop. I think they were on the up but I think with all the issues they’ve had, they’ve definitely taken a hit. I hope they can figure everything out!

By: :/

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

This website is almost 100% false. If your looking for info- don't look here. Look at the chapters recruitment videos, websites, panhellenic instagram, your gamma chi, and even the chapters' members social media to get a better look. This website is full of sororities self ranking themselevs to make them look better and others look bad. The people who arent self ranking are usually the girls boyfriends or members who have dropped rush or are jealous they arent in a chapter. Ranks really dont matter. its about where you feel comfortable and where you fit in. There is a place for EVERYONE and to their members, it probably feels top tier. remember- you cant rank sisterhood :)

By: ;)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.