facebook

getting a top tier sorority

by:    

What are some tips for getting a top tier sorority at uk like theta, chiO, etc.

Posted By: :)
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It’s girls like this that sabotage their own recruitment. For any chapter at UK especially this year since there is an extremely large freshman class you must be great all around. Your gonna feel like crap when these chapters drop you! KEEP AN OPEN MIND

By: This is sad
#2by:    

Here's a tip, don't waste your time with UK sororities and invest your energy in one or more of the hundreds of actually useful clubs. You'll make better connections and friends anyway. UK's Greek life is going downhill fast.

By: Truth
by: wow   

truest thing I've every seen on this website. I was in a sorority for 2 years, dropped, joined clubs, and made way more friends and was surrounded by way less drama. Clubs are the way to go.

By: wow
by: Really   

Or....join a chapter that makes you happy AND join clubs? You can be in a sorority and involved in other organizations.

By: Really
#3by:    

Clubs are the they to go and nowdays a lot of jobs would like to see a well-rounded candidate since everyone is in a sorority. Do NOT waste time.

By: nomyousgreek
#4by:    

why do all of you even care about greek life if you are just on here to recommend joining clubs? Clubs are great no doubt but a sorority experience is completely different. It is very possible to do both. I held leadership positions in my sorority and one of the clubs I'm involved in last year.

By: my question

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.