facebook

fraternity rush

by:    

I’m all the way from Nebraska and I’m a transfer I feel like I won’t have anything in common with these fraternities except sports and partying should I even rush? All my friends are in Greek life back home and they love it!

Posted By: Wannarush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Why do you not think you’ll have anything in common with them?

By: Why
by: Wanna   

Because I don’t know anything ab Kentucky or the culture or anything... Nebraska is a lot different than everything too

By: Wanna
#2by:    

half the IFC community is from out of state, mainly chicago people and other midwest cities. just be yourself and you’ll find the right chapter

By: out of state

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

There is a fraternity for everyone. Find what you think you like. If you don't know anyone in that fraternity, just ask someone when you see them on campus wearing their letters. Don't be afraid to tell them you are interested. Most of the fraternities will be willing to help you out. MOST will help, there may be a few jerks that won't.

By: Rush
#4by:    

Kentucky isn’t filled with rednecks. Literally just like everyone else.

By: :/

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.