facebook

should i rush???

by:    

Sooo after reading this site I’ve realized I have chance of getting into a sorority. My SAT and gpa aren’t above a 3.4 so I automatically know 7 sororities I’m gonna get cut from. On top of that everyone has said nothing but mean things about Panhellenic at kentucky and I don’t want to even rush anymore. What do I do?

Posted By: Scared
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes gpa is important but not all chapters will cut you. you WILL find the right house so rush

By: Ok
by: true   

There’s 14 sororities on this campus......at least one of them will love you.

By: true
#2by:    

L o l u r screwed

By: Lol
by: nah   

Nah she’s not. If all 14 of uk’s sororities only took girls with a 3.4 gpa or above they wouldn’t be able to meet their quota.
You’ll be fine girl I say rush cuz surely a sorority will love you. You have hope!!!

By: nah
#3by:    

Okay there’s always girls who go through rush with a gpa between a 3.0-3.4 and they get a bid and make it through recruitment with no issues. You’ll be great!

By: yo
#4by:    

Should I rush?

Anything but Theta.

By: Rush
by: .   

find something better to do with your life than hate on theta. you’re literally pathetic lmao, sorry you got dropped from them

By: .
#5by:    

You’ll get cut from some but not all.

By: hey!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Don’t rush.

By: nope
#7by:    

Hi please rush!!!!

By: hi
#8by:    

The truth is you'll get cut from some but most likely you'l get into one. I was in a "top" sorority and ended up hating it so I dropped. People will post ranks but honestly every chapter is basically the same, just with different stereotypes. I don't like greek life but I think it's a good thing for everyone to do freshman year so I would say rush.

By: lol
#9by:    

You'll be fine. Go for it!

By: Kentucky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.