facebook

is this all fake???

by:    

Are all these comments about sororities true? do they actually have such bad reputations?
I was on the fence about rushing but now I don’t want to be part of a Greek life that’s full of nothing but two faced girls who enjoy putting down other sororities.

Posted By: :(
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

PREACH

By: 🙌
#2by:    

greekrank is a place for people to post their opinions on other sororities and frats. those aren’t always nice and that’s life. not everything is always a big happy family lmfao. that being said, greek life rocks and i know many people who are uplifting and supportive of other chapters. choose your friends wisely

By: ok
#3by:    

Coming from someone who was in a sorority and dropped, I can tell you that there is a lot of competition between chapters, a lot of two-faced girl, and a lot of drama and bad reputations. I can also tell you there's lots of great and fun parts to being in a sorority! Girls will be girls regardless of if you're "sisters" or not. My advice to everyone is just rush, join a chapter, and see if it's for you. you can't lose anything by at least rushing.

By: GDI

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: :)   

Thanks a bunch! That was so helpful. Do you have a lot of solid friends outside of greek life?

By: :)
by: GDI   

Yep! I always had a lot of friends outside of greek life, and my closest friends were never in greek life. I really just rushed to make friends, but I found that just joining clubs and meeting people in my classes/dorm brought me way closer to people than my sorority did.

By: GDI
#4by:    

No its all false. This site is for members to spread lies about why their chapter is good and why everyone else sucks. Don't believe anything on this site

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.