facebook

recruitment fall 2013

by:    

Hello lovely PNMs,

I just wanted to say that this site is NOT a good indicator of how any sorority really is. A lot of the other sororities give each other bad ranking because they think this site actually means something. Honestly, its like asking an opinion on an ex boyfriend. Regardless, you're going to make up your own mind so please don't pay any attention to this site. It's best to go into recruitment with a completely open mind. Everyone is really excited for recruitment since this is the biggest class so far at UK so I hope you enjoy your experience. Also, please don't skip meals or go without water because there is always a couple that pass out from both and you don't want to be that girl. Be confident and be yourself. This is going to be your home for the next 4 years, so please go through without paying any mind to this site. I can honestly say that I love my sorority and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. I can't wait to meet you, darlings!

xoxo

Posted By: Dear PNMs
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

couldn't have said it better

By: senior
#2by:    

Try not to be overwhelmed! It's a new experience :)

By: yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Bump this truth

By: Truth
#4by:    

Yes! This!

By: Abcde

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.