facebook

re rushing

by: ?

I went through fall recruitment this past year and it didn't really work out for me. Is it worth trying it again as a sophomore, or is there just a higher chance of being cut again?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tbh   

tbh if you got cut last year youre probaby going to get cut again in the fall. being a sophomore doesn't necessarily hurt your case, but it def doesn't help it either. Whatever you do don't admit to having to re-rush because everyone cut you last time during recruitment

By: tbh
by: WrongFeb 14, 2019 1:44:56 PM

^ 100% not true, you will be fine as a sophomore as long as you go in with a different attitude and be confident! Rush again its worth it

By: Wrong
#2  by: :)   

Being a sophomore is usually fine for rush, but if you’re re-rushing then maybe you should try a different approach talking to the chapters for a different outcome. Maybe don’t mention that you got dropped last year? There are some snobs who I feel like would drop you for that.

By: :)
#3  by: Fr   

Bump

By: Fr
#4  by: Uk    

If you got blackballed it’s all over for you. It doesn’t even matter what you do

By: Uk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.