facebook

be honest

by: Hi

Is alpha gamm super easy going and a chill sorority?

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Um   

They cut if u don’t have above a 3.5 gpa going into rush

By: Um
by: LolFeb 11, 2019 12:09:59 PM

Is that true?? ^

By: Lol
by: OmgFeb 11, 2019 2:47:50 PM

Nooo, my friend had an awful gpa and got dropped from everyone BUT alpha gam

By: Omg
by: TrueFeb 15, 2019 10:52:33 PM

Agree

By: True
#2  by: :)   

My best friend is AGD. She loves it!! I’m pretty sure you only have to maintain a 3.0 and you only need a 3.0 to “join”. The girls I’ve met are really sweet. Even though it’s considered a “lower tier” sorority, I don’t think they really care. The girls there didn’t join for ranks, they joined becuase they loved the people. From what I’ve seen hanging out with them, they are relaxed and very easy going and really love their philanthropy. I say if you’re interested give them a holler! I’m sure they’d love to add you to the family.

By: :)
#3  by: yeah   

From what I’ve seen they have girls who are super involved in greek life but are also chill with girls who are busy and can’t go to as much stuff!

By: yeah
by: HiFeb 12, 2019 2:33:36 PM

I relate a lot to their philanthropy and all my volunteer work is exactly their philanthropy, will that help me during recruitment?

By: Hi
#4  by: Hi   

I relate a lot to their philanthropy and all my volunteer work is exactly their philanthropy, will that help me during recruitment?

By: Hi
by: Hey girl!Feb 15, 2019 6:53:15 AM

Hey lovely! I think if you exuberate your passion towards their philanthropy or any sorority’s philanthropy you’ll get brownie points for sure!! Lol we love girls that have spirit and drive and who want to be involved. It makes greek life more fun :) I know AGD just started this philanthropy a couple years ago so I’m sure they’d love your input on new event ideas!

By: Hey girl!
#5  by: rose st   

Really nice group, and "bottom tier" is a blessing in disguise, usually, they're not as materialistic or appearance centered as some other sororities may be which makes the atmosphere a lot more relaxed and welcoming.

By: rose st
#6  by: Fr   

Bump

By: Fr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.