facebook

aphi recruitment????

by:    

So I’ve read the reddit expose on how Alpha Phi at Michigan recruits.... is that how they recruit here??? Do other sororities recruit that way??? I’m a little freaked to rush now because I’m not sure about who else will recruit like that...

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

don't be scared for recruitment. I'm not in alpha phi so I can't say for sure but I'm about 95% sure they recruit similarly.
There's some truth to that story but at least I can say my sorority isn't so harsh about it...
Anyway that's the name of the game. Don't read into it too much or you'll be in your head the whole week. Just enjoy the experience and the friends you make and you'll end up in the right place.

By: well
#2by:    

What did the reddit say?

By: Jw
by: Hi   

Essentially that aphi ranks their members and PNMs and the whole rush is rigged... if you search “alpha phi Michigan” on reddit it’s probbaly the first hit and it takes you to a google doc u can read

By: Hi
#3by:    

I won’t say which sorority I’m in but I can tell you that my chapter doesn’t consider looks or anything like that AT ALL when selecting new members. We care about your personality, grades, community service, stuff like that. Go through recruitment just to try it, you might end up finding your new home!

By: Y
#4by:    

A lot of chapters rank you on GPA, extracurriculars, and your actual conversation. APhi is the only one who is that shallow lol and I wouldn’t want to be a part of an organization that only cares about what I look like anyways

By: sororitygal

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.