facebook

panhellenic formal recruitment question

by:    

What sororities will take sophomores going thru formal recruitment?? Which won’t??

Posted By: catsby90
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

All of them will take sophomores! They dont care if you are a year older, if they like you and you like them youll be fine

By: Hey
by: Help   

Do delta zeta, Phi Mu, alpha phi, alpha gamma delta and delta gamma all cut if you have a low gpa?

By: Help
#2by:    

You will get dropped by houses because of age. But that’s not the case for every house. Honestly depends on how much they’re willing to bid you

By: Realistic
by: PNM   

Which houses do that?

By: PNM
#3by:    

kappa, dz, chi o, kd

By: sophomore
#4by:    

omg they literally all take sophomores I swear Lol, being a year older does not matter i promise

By: bro
#5by:    

After pledging a sorority at university of kentucky is initiation hard and do they haze at all?

By: Greek geek
by: Go cats   

Help!!!

By: Go cats
by: K   

nope they dont haze

By: K
#6by:    

What are the odds of not making it into a sorority based on grades

By: Greek geek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hey   

I rushed on a 3.01 and I was dropped from many of say probably 11/14 of them

By: Hey
#7by:    

Are sororities super picky about who they want to join it will some pick you if they like all but 2 things about you

By: Nervous pnm
#8by:    

What are the most lenient sororities gpa wise

By: Whats up
#9by:    

When I rush I’ll either have a 3.1 or a 3.2, will I have trouble making it into a sorority?

By: Go wildcats
by: Hi   

Probably... their gpa requirements are set by their HQ so they couldn’t let u in even if they wanted to if the numbers aren’t there. Ur better offf working hard freshman year and rushing in sophomore year probably.

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.