Bottom Tier:
Kappa Delta
Alpha Gamma Delta
Phi Mu
Alpha Omicron Pi

Posted By: sorority
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Im a fraternity guy and I will assure all of you "PNMs" that DG is not above theta. Switch theta and DG and this is a lot more accurate. Though DG DZ and Pi Phi are probably a step ahead of alpha phi and kkg

By: No.
by: Lolol I   

Shut up theta, def not a frat boy and if he is he probably doesn’t get girls if he simps that hard!

By: Lolol I
#2by:    

Theta is in no way middle tier and DG is in no way top tier. good try

By: funny

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

This is pretty good but I think Theta and DG should be switched. One of the better ones I've seen.

By: pretty accurate
#4by:    

Uk's tiers are very obvious and really cant be argued. Top is chi o, ddd, adpi, and theta, mid top is dg, dz and pi phi, low mid is kappa, aphi, agd, and kd, and bottom is aopi and phi mu. The order within those tiers is irrelevant though because everyone is going to have a different opinion.

By: close
#5by:    

this ^^

By: exactly
#6by:    

DG is no way a top tier and Alpha Phi is no way a middle tier. Theta is top and KD is middle tier.

By: MrrrKY
by: No   

Kd really isn't middle tier, they're definitely bottom.

By: No
#7by:    

WHY DON"T YOU LET PNMs DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MAKE YOUR SORORITY SEEM BETTER. This is exactly the kind of thread a Tri Delt or DG would start.

By: Wrong
#8by:    

this must be a DG ---> lets be real. You are low mid tier, get over yourself

By: ha
#9by:    

for any PNM whoever posted 4 and 7 are pretty spot on

By: unbiased
#10by:    

I'm the one that made this thread and Theta and DG could be switched. I'm not in either of those sororities and I was basically basing this off of last years (2012) pledge classes.

By: sorority

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.