facebook

recommendations

by:    

I have a question for the actives and alums who rushed at UK! Do you really need recs for every house if you want to have a good chance at getting in a good sorority?

Posted By: lkjhg109
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No.

By: Gigi965
#2by:    

If you know someone have them write one but if you don't know anyone don't look around trying to find someone just for a letter of rec it's not a huge deal but if you know someone have them write one!

By: Listen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

we literally hardly even look at or read letters of rec. if you have a relative or super close adult mentor who wants to write one, then might as well. but there is no point whatsoever in having some random woman your mom found on facebook

By: nahh
#4by:    

I got into an awesome and it was one of the ones I didn't have a rec for. Honestly, the most important thing is how your conversations during the week go. That matters WAY more than a rec. if you know someone who can write you a good one, then great. But don't stress too hard about it.

By: Active
#5by:    

at the end of the day, we care so much more about the conversations we have with you. you could have 20 letters of rec for our house and if the conversation isn't great or we dont feel like we fit, then we still won't ask you back

By: nahh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.