facebook

vacant houses

by:    

does anyone know what’s going to happen to sig chi and ato’s houses? uk’s already taken off sig chi’s letters and the houses are both vacant so do any other frats get them somehow/how does that work/who gets them?

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I thought sig chi was only suspended for a semester but maybe I'm wrong

By: idk
by: ya   

same

By: ya
#2by:    

ATO isnt vacant they’re allowed to live there for the year

By: Idk
by: wrong   

not true they all have moved out

By: wrong
#3by:    

their nationals will decide on what to do with the house

By: greek
by: no   

not true, UK owns the houses and will sell/lease them to other fraternities.

By: no
#4by:    

what fraternities do you think will get them?

By: iuh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: .   

so ive heard that dsig kappa sig and theta chi are all trying to get the houses... idk if that is right but that is what i have heard

By: .
#5by:    

i heard sig ep pike and chi psi were trying to get the houses but they seem too small and new to get houses before more established chapters like kappa sig or theta chi get them

By: lolz
by: Lol   

Pike isn’t small at all lol

By: Lol
#6by:    

Rumor has it Kappa Sig is going to get the ATO house and Fiji is going to get the Sigma Chi house. They’re the only two organizations without houses big enough and that their house corporations have the money for it apparently.

By: For real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.