DG, Alpha Phi
KD, DZ
AXO
Phi Mu, Kappa
AGD, AOPi

Posted By: fr
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

not sure why everyone is saying pi phi is top.. Their new pledge class was good but that doesn't make em top lol

By: no
by: ?   

I don’t see why people act like ranks don’t change? I’m an sorority that’s ranked higher on this post than pi phi and their rentention is just as high as ours and their pledge class is just as good. It’s not like people are saying they are the number 1 sorority on campus, just giving them the credit they deserve

By: ?
#2by:    

Prob the most accurate I’ve seen on here

By: Most accurate

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Solid

By: Bump
#4by:    

Phi mu is definitely above axo and dz... lol... they got a really good pledge class this year. And i’m glad pi phi is finally getting the credit they deserve because they do hang right up by top tier, if not in top tier

By: Yep
#5by:    

Pi Phi isn't top..definitely middle or upper middle but someone is getting ahead of themselves

By: ayy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.