facebook

what happens now

by:    

with the horrible tragedy that happened after Saturday’s game... what’s going to happen to Greek life here?

Posted By: well
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

what are you talking about

By: uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Bluto   

A drunk fraternity pledge hit a child near the football game on Saturday. The child has since passed away.

Reports are the pledge (who was 18) was also supposed to be a sober pledge/designated driver.

By: Bluto
by: stop   

I think you should refrain from talking about the incident unless you know true facts. A lot of people are hurting right now.

By: stop
by: uhhh   

what was said that isn't true?

By: uhhh
#2by:    

It doesn't have to do with greek life, it has to do with the guy who CHOSE to drink and drive. I don't know straight facts, but I haven't heard that anyone made him get behind the wheel.. I'm really sad for him but he made the poor choice to drink and drive

By: yes
#3by:    

There’s rumors that frats arent allowed to have any parties this week is that true

By: Rumors
by: uh   

Uhh a 4 year old died because a frat pledge hit them while drinking and driving....I think you can survive a week without parties.

by: Uh   

Excuse me but the reckless actions of one person that resulted in a tragic accident have nothing to do with the hundreds of people that tailgate and go to frat parties responsibly. Your comment is irrelevant

By: Uh
by: uh   

I know it has nothing to do with everyone else... I'm just saying this post has to do with what happened saturday and this person is concerned as to whether parties are cancelled lmao

by: Lol   

Um actually this post is about what’s going to happen to Greek life now so yeah it does have to do with parties. Everyone already knows about the accident

By: Lol
by: yes   

Obvi this post is about greek life but it sounds insensitive af when you guys are just worried about what will happen to your partying...A week without frat parties is fine lol

By: yes
by: .   

dude you’re gonna be lucky if frats can have any parties this semester. a whole bunch of schools suspended their entire greek system/frat system for a semester or longer last year, for smaller crimes than this.

By: .
#4by:    

Frats are only tailgating in the jc fields for the time being.. until the school can figure a solution

By: Mo bamba
by: no way   

is this true... Tailgating in jc fields will suck lolol

By: no way
#5by:    

pretty much if one more frat screws up, they're all suspended.

By: welp

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.