facebook

pi phi

by:    

Does anyone else notice all the pi phis self-ranking themselves top tier on here recently? I mean pi phi, y'all aren't even bad but ranking yourselves with Chi O, ADPi, Theta, and Tri Delt is a little too much. Definitely not top tier yet lol.

Posted By: yikes
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You’re an idiot if you think all these ranks are created by just Pi Phi’s lol I lived with all Pi Phi’s last year and not once did they talk about their “ranks” or trying to be “top tier”. Their whole stereotype is not caring as much as the other sororities about ANYTHING, especially not ranks on campus. I mean we’re talking about the one house on campus that doesn’t even make them dress up to meeting and let’s them go out all the time. I’m happy they are being ranked as top tier now, they honestly deserve it after how good their past couple pledge classes have been

By: Okay?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: What   

No one thinks about pi phi enough to rank them so no they are definitely self ranking! Also they DO have to dress up to meetings? And what sorority doesn’t LET their members go out? What are you talking about?

By: What
by: haha   

Someone has a personal problem with Pi Phi lol they’ve done good for themselves, let them be. I’m not sure why every time a sorority ranking changes people throw a fit as if Theta is the only good house on this campus???

By: haha
#2by:    

ADPi, Theta & Pi Phi have the most members on campus & the highest retention rates out of all the sororities at UK. Think what you want but they deserve the recognition they’re getting.

By: Cats
#3by:    

Lowkey I consider pi phi to be better than chi o. They’re cool down to earth and nice. They’re going to be top. Hate to say it but get over it.

By: Ya
by: Lol   

Low key I don’t even think chi o should be considered top

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.