top: THETA, ADPI, PI PHI
upper middle: DG, APHI, TRI DELT
middle: KD, KAPPA, PHI MU,
lower middle: DZ, AXO,
bottom: AGD, AOPI

Posted By: RANKS
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

try revising the middle tier line and we can talk.

By: just no
by: f u   

dude, they got good pledge classes, get the f over it

By: f u
#2by:    

aphi and tri delt are not below pi phi... One good pledge class doesn't make them top

By: yikes
#3by:    

Pi phi is NOT top lololol

By: Haha
by: Haha   

Someone clearly has something against Pi phi. One of my best friends is a pi phi and they’ve done amazing the past couple years and they have a very solid retention rate. I’m in another sorority that you considered “top tier” and they’re doing just as well as we are. Give them credit where they deserve it.

By: Haha
#4by:    

KD is above kappa and phi mu and move up DZ.

By: Hmm
#5by:    

Move up DZ and phi mu down

By: Y
#6by:    

This is accurate. Ranks change every year and it shouldn’t be taken as seriously as it is..

By: Yup
#7by:    

Wtf is this

By: Lol
#8by:    

This looks like it was written by someone whose never been to this school

By: Jwlns
#9by:    

A lot of middle chapters like Pi Phi, KD, and AXO got really great PC. While ADPi and Tri Delt really suffered. Things are shifting but not enough to switch up the tiers.

By: Rawr
by: Who are you?    

TriDelt and ADPi did awesome and have girls from everywhere unlike Theta who is a high school reunion hanging with the same friends from high school for 4 more years. Do you even go here?

By: Who are you?
#10by:    

I preffed theta this year and am so thankful I did not choose them! Theta going after every girl from louisville should make it less desireable instead of more! Welcome to HIGH SCHOOL 2.0!!! Way to promote cliqueiness. Just like you realllllllly promote how much you love your sisters by letting 50 girls talk during rush and making the pretty girls just stand there and not talk but make sure they can be seen! The dumbest "sisterhood" I've ever heard of. I was SO tricked during rush by not being from here.

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.