facebook

2nd thoughts

by: curious

So, rush wasn't what I expected. I liked several houses & thought I had good conversations and connections with the girls. Then I'd put my favs at the top & would get cut by them. I ended up with 2 houses at pref that I liked ok, but they just weren't my favs from the beginning. Wonder if I should have dropped and tried again next year.

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :))   

Hey!! You should at least go to bid day if you still don’t like it you can drop and go through again next year... it’s just after you initiate that you can’t go through recruitment again!!:)) but you should def give them a try because they wanted you to be there!! I understand!!!:)

By: :))
#2  by: Agree   

I agree! Give it a try! The older girls are important but look around at your pledge class. Get to know them. Are they girls you see yourself being friends with? Give it a while and if it’s not for you drop.

By: Agree
#3  by: Kentucky   

GO FOR IT! If those 2 houses kept you, that means they WANT YOU. Go where you are accepted for who you are.

By: Kentucky

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.