facebook

2018 formal schedule

by:    

So...what's the opinion of moving recruitment?

(I think it was a bad idea.)

Posted By: Kentucky
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

OH my god I like totally love it. I LOVED missing the first football game, like who even cares about football anyway.

And not getting to tailgate or party - cherry on top

By: lol
#2by:    

I dont think its meant to be more enjoyable for the actives, but probably is a better experience for the PNMs-- having time to adjust to school/campus a tad before rushing into the craziness which is recruitment. Also, for a lot of the girls that get cut etc its not the best having to go through all of that even before classes even get started...

By: hmm
#3by:    

It was way better for the PNMs. Some of you might have hated it because it took away football and tailgating, but this process was much better because very few people had to miss class.

By: doob
#4by:    

As a PNM, almost everyone I knew hated it. it was so hard trying to go through recruitment and do school work at the same time. they should have kept it before classes because if people were upset they got over it before school started and didn’t have to stress over recruitment and school simultaneously

By: PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

As if the first week of classes is hard? You’re basically just passed out a syllabus

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.