facebook

aphi drops

by: curious

Anybody know why so many people dropped Aphi this year? I also saw they got a new president not even halfway through the other’s term. Anybody know what happened?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lmao   

Weird members broke the law so they were terminated, the terminated members keep making up rumors. My roommate is alpha phi and told me all about it

By: Lmao
#2  by: Truth    

Old pres got terminated but a ton of people dropped because it’s a fake sisterhood and so expensive. And the other people who got terminated weren’t “weird” lolol

By: Truth
by: noSep 4, 2018 3:44:02 PM

lol old president wasn’t terminated

By: no
by: yaSep 4, 2018 5:34:33 PM

.. I was an aphi I know this stuff lol she was forced to step down

By: ya
#3  by: Haha   

All the good ones dropped now it’s just the weird ones left

By: Haha
#4  by: Yes   

Okay I dropped aphi and here’s the facts. A bunch of in house girls got terminated for an incident and the president and many other exec members were involved. Thats why basically the whole exec changed. They kicked so many people out that a lot of girls started dropping because they didn’t want to stay in without their friend group. I don’t know how many people dropped exactly but it was a ton...

By: Yes
by: yesSep 5, 2018 1:52:31 AM

I can't even count how many people dropped but I feel like alpha phi is all sophomores now... the senior class went down to like 10 and there are barely any juniors either haha

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.