facebook

alpha phi and tri delt drop

by:    

I think you pnms should be aware of some things going on in these sororities because recruitment can show a really fake side of things. This summer 40% of Alpha Phi’s sorority ending up dropping out and Tri Delt had a massive amount drop recently. Maybe ask yourself pnms if they don’t want to be in their sorority that says a lot!!! Think things through pnms

Posted By: FYI
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I understand that some sororities are very concerned with making other chapters look bad to make their own sorority seem better, but the Greek community would be so much better if everyone focused on improving their own chapter instead of dragging others down

By: okay
#2by:    

Like 30-40 girls dropped out of my pledge class of 80 last year in AChiO

By: Ex Alpha Chi
by: nah   

lol you obviously weren’t in axo or this pc because half of them definitely didn’t drop

By: nah
#3by:    

a lot of aphis dropped but i really don't think 40% haha where would you even get that exact number

By: chill
#4by:    

Tri Delt has not had a drop problem? This is how stupid rumors get started

By: Not quite
by: Haha   

You’re either dumb or don’t know a single Tridelt lol they are struggling big time with retention...their junior pledge class has 50 people because so many dropped

By: Haha
by: toody   

They did indeed have a drop problem and their retention is awful right now. I walked through the student center when they were taking their photos after bid on the social stairs, and there were MAYBE 30 actives. I counted over 100 in white PC shirts though.

By: toody
#5by:    

This is very biased. Pretty much every chapter has girls drop. Sororities are expensive and some girls can’t justify the price tag if they stop going to things. A lot of upperclassmen drop because they have other responsibilities. Also, UK’s attriculation rate as a whole is very low at the moment so you have to account for people transferring.

By: Harsh truth
#6by:    

I'll tell you one thing, Alpha Phi is looking a whole lot less "cookie cutter" this year, and they aren't into showing skin in recruitment like they did last year. They are actually looking "normal" in a good way.

By: kentucky
#7by:    

Why, just why

By: Sister

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.