facebook

jealous chapters lmao

by:    

Dg, KD, dz, are getting so pissed at the fact that axo is becoming higher chapter than them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Posted By: Iā€™m eating popcorn
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Haha this is lowkey true

By: Haha
#2by:    

ugh stop AXO... all your posts/replies back to back...

By: stop
#3by:    

Hahha no one is jealous of axo! Now thats funny! Stop the self promotion! Geeeezzzz

By: Bb
#4by:    

no one is jealous of you axo. You're doing great for being new! way to go! pat on the back! You have a few really gorgeous girls that you parade all over while you try and hide the weirdos... you are no where near the other sororities mentioned above. You are on par right now with KKG and Phi mu. Not above or below but on par. Stop putting yourself higher than you really are. It makes you look bad

By: noo
by: Hannah   

True, stop it axo, this is beneath you......probably just a few girls tho, hope they grow up soon

By: Hannah
#5by:    

First, "above" is subjective.

However Alpha Chi is still new and definitely not as stable as KD. KD has been at UK for eons and has strong chapter alumni locally. Yes, this matters. KD hit a bump about 20 yrs ago, and came back strong. I don't think they've ever re-colonized. They have a strong sisterhoid with attention to "standards."

DZ has re-colinized twice, and DG at least once. But currently, while DZ flies under the radar, they don't have a negative reputation. This is a good thing. There were some questions re: hazing a few yrs back, but that's been resolved I believe.

DG has 2 problems - retention of pledges and negative reputation. I'll just leave that right there. It is what it is.

Someone mentioned Kappa and Phi Mu. Again I'll say, neither has a negative reputation. Both have all kinds of women, and both have strong sisterhoods.

By: Kentucky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.