facebook

rankings are pathetic

by:    

So I just dropped my sorority and looking in from the outside, this site is pathetic. Y'all are a bunch of 18-22 year olds who are seriously arguing about who is most popular/ top tier.. Is this high school???? if a sorority ranking is the most important thing in your life, pls step back and realize you're grown and this won't matter in two years haha. I was in a sorority so I was guilty of this at one point, but looking at it now i realize it's soo ridiculous. Everyone chose their frat/sorority for a reason, let them be happy. Damn

Posted By: "Ranks"
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There I said it!!! I had to post this because reading posts about rankings makes me want to die. There's more to college/ life than your mf sorority/frat

By: "Ranks"
#2by:    

Ha! Accurate!

By: Goodone
by: Lol   

I sense sarcasm but hey u do u! It is accurate lmao

By: Lol
#3by:    

Ur so sick. it’s not that serious. it’s fun. chill

By: dope

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

in the end it just matters who you love. Dont look at ranks

By: agreed
#5by:    

I too hate rankings, a thing of the past except for a few who wont stop, that being said, sorry your experience was not what you had hoped but a really good sorority has a great sisterhood:) Truly wished you had found yours but not all are bad, just those that rank themselves as the “best”.

By: Catgirl
by: Kallypnm   

Ranks are only for those that want to convince everyone else they are the best, everyone knows what that gets ya.

By: Kallypnm
by: lol   

No I loved my sorority!!! I just hate rankings bc it's basically a college popularity contest hahaha. I wasn't throwing shade at my sorority at all I had the best times in it- i just dropped because it was way too expensive and I wanted to focus more on school!

By: lol
by: lol   

(I made the post, I'm not just some random replying to u haha)

By: lol
#6by:    

The way people talk about sorority life on here, why in the world would anybody want to join! Everyone calling out the sorority they dropped and each other is so middle school. They just "have" to let everyone know that they dropped with their friends and beware PNMs. Seems to me that sorority life did at least give them a group of friends so it wasn't all that bad. Sometimes in life things don't work out, but you don't need to whine about on here and feel like you are doing a public service....get on with life!

By: Wow
by: Sister   

🙌🏻

By: Sister

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.