Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

As a pnm this feel accurate to me. Maybe switch Alpha Delta Pi and Tri Delt

By: Hey
#2by:    

Honestly best I’ve seen. And I’m not even in one of the “top tiers”

By: Yesss
#3by:    

THIS IS SO ACCURATE...except axo shouldn’t be that high up. Putting axo on the same level as DG is disrespectful to DG lol maybe in a couple years but a nice house hasn’t changed anything yet

By: True
by: agree   

axo is all over this site putting themselves higher than they really are. move dz and axo and this is more accurate

By: agree
#4by:    

Move past this. Do what is best for YOU. Even Panhel says this.

By: Kentucky
#5by:    

pi phi is below tri delt and aphi lol

By: piphi
by: umm   

she put them in tiers not in rankings sooo your comments kind of irrelevant lol

By: umm
by: WHAT   

Do you know how many people have dropped aphi and tridelt this past year? Both chapters are severely struggling with their retention currently...none of the other top tier sororities are. Pi Phi is definitely doing better than Tri delt and Aphi

By: WHAT
by: lol no   

Yeah aphi is slackin and has been for a while but tri delt always has been and will always be top tier sorry. Their sisterhood is actually real

By: lol no
#6by:    

DG will never be in the same tier and AXO and Tri delt will never be in the same tier as pi phi and A Phi. Way better

By: what
#7by:    

axo is more on par with kappa than it is with kd and dg

By: idk
#8by:    

can AXO get a clue? they are embarrassing themselves

By: self rankers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

AXO CHILL OUT. You all are doing great for being new on campus but you can't come on this website and rank yourselves and expect people to think you're better than KD and DZ...congrats on the house but you need a couple decent pledge classes before you're considered highly ranked on campus

By: UM
#10by:    

I would definitely say switch ADPi and Tri Delt. Other than that, feels accurate.

By: Kinda

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.