facebook

pnms this is how to get into the best house

by:    

Ok ladies here's how to get in to the best house on campus. I can tell you this bc i am from the BEST CHAPTER ON CAMPUS. We are SO CLose and we have so many fun functions and our philanthropy is AMAZING!!!

1. forget "ranks"- no one cares, if you go off ranks or what other people think you're going to be miserable in your new house
2. keep going through the process. NO HOUSE AT UK is SUB PAR. UKs greek life is an amazing community and every chapter is held to such a high standard, you'll get a great experience where ever you go.
3. don't get worked up over the little things. live and let go. maybe you had an awkward conversation with one girl at sigma apple apple but guess what? no every girl is the same, youll find people to identify with in every chapter
4. don't like dislike a chapter just because some girl in your gamma chi didnt like them. your gamma chi is a group based off what floor you live on. literally nothing else. not personality or values or "what chapter they're gonna end up in". these girls are just as stressed and confused as you. no one knows your heart better than you.
5. Enjoy recruitment, its so much fun when you take a step back and really think about where you see yourself in a chapter. When picking a chapter your picking your role models, bridesmaids and family.
6. Follow your heart and go greek! Every house is amazing <3

Best of luck! If you have any questions lmk!

Posted By: word
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I love this

By: Mard
#2by:    

Yes!

By: Kentucky
#3by:    

Yessssss

By: Ilyky
#4by:    

Bump!!

By: Mont
#5by:    

This is perfect!

By: Pro

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Oh my!

By: Kallypnm
#7by:    

How can grades effect the amount of sororities that cut you? I have above a 3.0 but I’ve been told only 3 sororities will like me and the rest will cut me.

By: Question
by: Hi   

During this process grade cuts are first round to weed out the ones that won’t fit in. More than 3 sororities will take a 3.0-3.2 gpa as long as you have more to offer

By: Hi
#8by:    

Anything but Theta.

By: PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.