facebook

sorority recruitment

by:    

Does anybody know how many girls are signed up for recruitment so far? They look desperate to get people to sign up so I was just wondering

Posted By: Hey
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I don't know the answer but have been wondering this as well. I feel like a perk of doing recruitment before was moving in early and it provided an experience to make friends before school started. More girls who were on the fence about joining signed up for those very reasons. Now I feel like a lot of girls either won't register at all or will sign up very late

By: hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Over 1000 I think

By: Jamal
#3by:    

There have been drops in many pnm sign-up numbers nation-wide. The number of women either in a frosh class and/or interested in recruitment has peaked, and is moving naturally down. It happens, and is completely normal.

By: access
by: :(   

Yeah, thank God. Sororities aren't even secret, exclusive clubs anymore like they were when they were invented. The benefits have gone down, and the cost has only gone up. About time for Greek life as whole to crumble. All it does is get young people in trouble - drinking wise and finance wise

By: :(

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.