facebook

transfer rushing

by:    

Hey guys, I had a serious question because I’m not sure if anybody has actually told me the truth. How likely is it to get a bid if you’re a junior transfer? I’ve already signed up for sorority recruitment, but I just want a straight forward answer. Everyone beats around the bush or is just like oh yeah go for it, but I wanna know if I actually have a chance.

Posted By: Sup
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I’m not In a top tier but we extend bids to older girls all the time, they usually drop rush before bid day bc they’re discouraged:( I would go through the process, maximize all your options and 99.99% of the time you’re going to get a bid. It’s hard as an older girl, but you need to look beyond the fairness of the houses that rnt going to entertain you. My house has a few older girls join and they’re just as loved, valued and respected. Have turned into our best members too.

By: sal
by: sal   

Transfer has a better chance too.

By: sal
by: Sup   

Thank you!!! I’m only 19, but technically a third year so i guess that makes me old . :( I just wanted to be sure I wasn’t going to get my hopes up

By: Sup
#2by:    

Please just stay through the process and see what happens! Worse case you’ll meet girls in your gamma chi to be friends with. There’s tons of 19year olds rushing. I would just say don’t advertise that your older nessicarly but advertise that you’re going to be involved and want to get all you can out of greeklife/ your chapter

By: Nemo
#3by:    

Go for it!

By: Kentucky
#4by:    

You definitely should rush! I even re-rushed and got into a house that I am proud to be apart of, honestly just go through rush being yourself and be friendly and you will be fine!!

By: Ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.